“MONTH-OF ” (Day-of) COORDINATION
For the bride who has planned her entire wedding and needs a professional to liaison and execute her vision for the ceremony and reception on the wedding day. Every moment of this day will be managed by a seasoned professional, saving the bride from costly mistakes and mishaps, ensuring a most memorable day of a lifetime.
Services one month prior to the wedding include:
- A “month of” final planning checklist & worksheet created by an event expert to help ensure the bride has not forgotten some of the most important – but commonly overlooked – issues for her wedding day;
- Vendor contract review for planning purposes as well as helping to predict potential loopholes client did not catch during planning;
- A “day of” timeline which is carefully constructed with the bride as well as her venue and suppliers prior to the wedding day;
- Creation of, management, maintenance and timely updates of this timeline distributed to all suppliers;
- Comprehensive walkthrough of ceremony and reception sites with professional input and ensuring client’s vision is met;
- Wedding Rehearsal Orchestration, including etiquette, processional, recessional and assignment to and training of ushers.
Day of Wedding Services include:
- One Lead Coordinator and One Assistant
- Lead Coordinator maintains current CPR Certification
- Event Emergency Kit
- Distribution of client pre-assembled wedding programs, favors, guest book, arrangement of client pre-alphabetized placecards, escort cards, dining table numbers, etc
- Ensurement ceremony and reception sites are set to client’s wishes
- Orchestration of ceremony processional and recessional, including musical cue
- Supervision and management of timeline and transitions as they arrive throughout the event
- Assistance to guests in finding their tables for dining
- Work closely with Caterer Maitre D’ and Entertainment MC to ensure timeline is executed according to plan and handle any unexpected crises
- Ensure transportation of wedding gifts to appropriate persons and collection of bride’s personal items (i.e. guest book, toasting goblets, etc.) are gathered into one place for ease of pick up post-event
- Assistance Coordinating Grand Exit/Farewell of Newlyweds, including staging of get-away vehicle, if applicable
- Ensurement that event supply partners will clean up to venue’s specifications and requirements
Prices Starting at: Please inquire. | Why is starting pricing not listed for this package?
(Special Preferred Venue Rates for Gainey Winery, Santa Barbara Four Seasons Biltmore, San Ysidro Guest Ranch and Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort)**
Need to feel more assurance throughout your planning and want more than “month of” but need something easier on the budget than Limited Full Service? Consider our “Month of Plus” package, which, for a nominal flat fee on top of “Month of”, puts us on retainer to you as a consultant for unlimited questions throughout your planning process. It’s an economical way to provide peace of mind as you plan your own wedding.
**Based on Guest Count up to 150 persons, Ceremony & Reception at the same location and use of a Full Service Caterer and Full Service Florist as outlined on Contractual Checklist provided by Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings & Events