I am so pleased to announce that The Santa Ynez Inn – the only 4 -Star luxury boutique inn in wine country – now offers dedicated professional wedding coordination services for all their clients with a Certified Wedding Professional and asked Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings & Events to provide this service for them. I am also excited to help them develop and launch a whole bridal program unique to the Santa Ynez Innfor their luxury bridal clientele.
The Santa Ynez Inn is a Victorian -style intimate boutique inn in Santa Barbara’s own wine country with a reputation for luxurrious and personalized service, so it was a natual fit for our companies to form this alliance. With our dedication to weddings and events in Santa Barbara’s wine country, professional background and experience and the Santa Ynez Inn having a picture- perfect backdrop for an intimate wine country wedding experience, it only seemed fitting that the next step in their wedding initiative was to offer all their clients a professional and seasoned coordinator with every wedding.
Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings & Events will continue to provide professional event planning and coordination at all other Santa Barbara and Santa Barbara Wine Country locations as normal, as well as training and speaking engagements for the event industry. Santa Ynez Inn brides will experience the services of a Certified Wedding Professional from Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings and Events Founder Kerry Lee Dickey or one of her Certified Associates.
What are my favorite things about weddings at the Santa Ynez Inn? First and foremost: a unique experience unlike any other in wine country at great value. Here is my list of top favorite reasons to host a wedding at the lovely Santa Ynez Inn:
- The site fee is considerably less than most wine country venues and includes several charming choices: the Parlour with a roaring fireplace, The Library with fireplace for intimate elopements, the Garden Lawn and the charming Coach House and adjoining patio. The site fee also includes a complimentary luxurious honeymoon suite at the inn the second night of your stay and a dedicated , Certified Wedding Professional to oversee all the details of the ceremony rehearsal, ceremony and reception as a Day-of Coordinator with a Santa Barbara Wine Country Wine Country Weddings and Events professional.
- The setting is truly charming and offers brides a genuine wine country inn experience. For those who love the wineries and vineyards, here are a couple of my most popular suggestions: 1. Have your full service florist design a gorgeous “altar” dripping with vines and grapes and bring the vineyard to the inn and include it in your decor 2. Include the wineries in another aspect of your wedding weekend: Farewell Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Wine Tasting and more.
- Events at the inn can go until 11pm (with music) in the Coach House and until midnight for a nominal extra fee. This is a very rare thing to find at many venues in Santa Barbara County.
- Guests can stay at the Inn, a treat in and of itself with their luxurious and personalized attention to detail, evening wine and hors d’oeuvres, evening dessert, turn-down service, and a gourmet breakfast the next morning.
- The bride and groom can be right on property for convenience in getting ready and at night’s end, sneak away to their honeymoon suite with little effort.
- The Inn is centrally located for convenient access to all wine country venues and activities and within walking distance to many fantastic wine country restaurants.
- They specialize in intimate weddings – around 80 and under (although special arrangements can be made for 100-150) and this allows them to really focus not just their wedding clients with personal attention but their wedding client’s guests and ensuring everyone who experiences the Inn walks away feeling the charm of a private home wedding and feeling embraced.
In short, a wedding at the Santa Ynez Inn offers many of the amenities of a private estate with a lot more flexibility and value. Many people ask what my favorite set up /design is for weddings at the Santa Ynez Inn , it is this: ceremony on the garden lawn with cocktails on lawn /patio area of Coach House and then transforming the Coach House into what feels like a Barrel Room. Through special draping, special uplighting (LBPS Events), feasting style long Ranchero tables, lots of candles, the Coach House transforms into an incredible and magical intimate barrel-room feel. Very romantic. If the weather permits, I love to do fire pits out on the lawn with lounge furniture for s’mores for late night snacks (note: heatlamps are required for every outside event – even in summer, the temperatures drop) under the wine country starry night sky.